SurveyGizmo is an enterprise-focused survey software company based in Boulder, Colorado. They provide users with an easy-to-manage interface and intuitive software to create a more positive user experience.
They offer tons of integrations that allow businesses to implement some of their other business software solutions like Salesforce, Google Analytis, Zendesk, Marketo, Netsuite, and many more to organize customer data, helping to further improve customer surveys.
SurveyGizmo Pricing and Services
Features Included in All Plans:
- Up to 3 Active Surveys at a Time
- Standard Summary Reporting
- 8 Most Commonly Used Question Types
- 100 Responses Per Survey
- Up to 25 Questions Per Page
- Up to 5 Pages Per Survey
- Professional and Accessible Surveys
All Available Plans & Pricing:
$25/mo billed annually
$84/mo billed annually
$125/mo billed annually
|Up to 3 Active Surveys at a Time
||Unlimited Questions, Surveys, Responses and Pages
||Everything in Basic, Plus…
||Everything in Standard, Plus…
|Standard Summary Reporting
||Basic Project Types: Surveys, Polls and Forms
||Standard Summary Reports
|8 Most Commonly Used Question Types
||Email Campaigns: Send Email Invitations
||Advanced Logic: Pages, Question and Option Compound Display Logic, Randomization, Dupe Protection
||Advanced Quotas: Link, Survey, Question, Option and Complex Quotas
|100 Responses Per Survey
||Basic Logic: Standard Skip-Logic
||Advanced Survey Actions: Hidden Values, Response Reviews, A/B Tests, Time Tracking, Data Population and Lookup
||Research Logic: N of X Randomization, Custom Scripting, “Soft” Require, Disqualification
|Up to 25 Questions Per Page
||Basic Theming: Color, Font and Theme Customization
||Additional Question Types: Cascading Menus, Custom Matrix, File Upload
||Advanced Structures: Survey, Question and Page Piping; Question and Page Looping; Conditional Options
|Up to 5 Pages Per Survey
||Import Surveys and Data from Word and Excel
||Advanced Branding: Custom Domains (Add On), Remove “Powered By”
||Research Reporting: TURF, Data Cleaning, Conjoint Analysis, Cross Tab, R Script Extensions, Combined Data Source Reporting, Fall Off Reports
|Professional and Accessible Surveys
||25+ Question Types
||Business Integrations: Google Spreadsheets, API Control, Webhooks
||Research Methodology: Open Text Analysis and Coding
||Standard Reports, Data Filters, Exports and Record Browsing
||Advanced Research Methodology: Choice-Based Conjoint, Max-Diff, SPSS Analysis Export
||Basic Publishing: Social Media, Link and Email
||Advanced Project Types: Quizzes and Assessments, Payment Forms
||Research Question Types: Highlighter, Semantic Differential, Heat Maps, Video/Audio Sentiment, Card Sorting
||Researcher Customizations: Custom Question Developers Kit, R Script Library
||Advanced Reporting: Segmentation, Longitudinal, Scheduled Report Runs, Profile Reports, Excel and PDF Exports
||Compliance: HIPAA Compliance (Requires BAA)
Help & Support Options:
Call: 1-800-609-6480; Int’l Phone: 1-720-496-2990
Survey Gizmo also offers a blog, a help center, report examples, live webinars, training and events, documentation, and tutorials.
Awards & Recognitions:
- SurveyGizmo wins the Top Ten Reviews Gold Award for Best Survey Software.
- The Huffington Post recommends SurveyGizmo as their survey software tool.
- PC Magazine mentions SurveyGizmo as their Editor’s Choice for best online survey tool.
- Jana Sedivy of Authentic Insight also likes SurveyGizmo, calling it “surprisingly powerful and flexible.”
- Forbes second annual list of 25 Small Business Giants who value greatness over growth, featuring SurveyGizmo.
- SurveyGizmo, industry leader in insights solutions, has been awarded a 2017 Top Workplaces, Workplace Achiever honor by the Denver Post.
- SurveyGizmo is featured as one of the Denver Post’s Workplace Achievers 2017.
- PC Mag chooses SurveyGizmo as Editor’s Choice for online survey software, 2016.
- The G2 Crowd Fall Survey Grid Report recognizes SurveyGizmo as a leader in the survey industry for innovation, service, and value, 2016.
- G2 Crowd finds SurveyGizmo tops overall satisfaction ratings, Fall 2016.
- SurveyGizmo Wins Editor’s Choice From PCMag, taking the crown for best Online Survey Tool of 2016.
Editor’s Bottom Line of SurveyGizmo
SurveyGizmo is one of the big and more popular survey software providers for good reason. They mention on their website that their primary focus is on enterprise-sized businesses, but at the same time, they offer a free version of their solution making it accessible for businesses of all sizes.
Their features list is quite extensive, regardless of the plan, and their prices are relatively low, making their software affordable for SMBs. The interesting thing about their pricing plan is that it is determined on an individual level and enterprise/team level. The individual pricing plan is listed above; the latter requires you to get a quote from SurveyGizmo.
SurveyGizmo’s features are highly customizable, where one can choose up to 25 different kinds of questions to ask customers. They also offer tons of integrations that make customer data collection and management easier. It also offers advanced reporting features to ensure businesses are constantly on top of the feedback they’re receiving.
The amount of support options SurveyGizmo offers really stands out. They are a survey software provider focused mainly on enterprise-sized businesses, so it would be safe to assume that the need for support would be minimal because their customers would, presumably, have the money to afford an IT team. This, again, shows that care just as much about SMBs as they do about enterprise-sized businesses.
Overall, SurveyGizmo is a good option that covers all the bases while emphasizing enterprise-sized businesses. They offer a large list of features and pricing plans that cover businesses of all sizes. Their prices stand out the most, so if affordability is a priority for your business, seriously consider SurveyGizmo.
Share Your Feedback
What Do You Think of SurveyGizmo?